In no particular order, and for no particular reason:
1) Hope this doesn’t affect the wallabies’ vertical too much…
2) Questions like this make me understand the hatred toward elementary school standardized testing.
3) Add this to the list of sports I’d be terrible at, but I think my co-author might have more success. I wonder if this is where all the trixy and gimmicky soccer players go to ply their trade?
4) I can’t tell if it is staged or real, but it’s amusing nonetheless.
5) Not sure how accurate these charts are, but interesting conversation nonetheless.
6) I didn’t actually read the article, but bit of a headline fail, no?
7) Strobe Talbot’s column about dealing with Russia during the Kosovo intervention is astonishing.
8) The side of Kabul that doesn’t make the news.