In no particular order, and for no particular reason:
1. This Wired article from 2003 is wonderfully quaint; who even remembers life before Spotify?
2. Abandoned places fascinate me; here’s a slideshow of a few. The Bulgarian Communist Party headquarters is especially striking
3. Here is the The A.V. Club’s review of R. Kelly’s new album, Black Panties. It’s as well-done a review as any other, and I’m not particularly interested in the album one way or the other, but the comments section is pure gold
4. Predictions about 2000 from 1900 – “Storekeepers who expose food to air breathed out by patrons or to the atmosphere of the busy streets will be arrested…” Oops
5. Goats like salt, and will do anything to get it