In no particular order, and for no particular reason:
1. More nationalistic hijinks from Macedonia; it’s hard not to laugh at the Macedonian government’s blatant appropriation of a famous Serb. Also though, who cares?
2. Counter-factual history – Superhero edition. What if Superman had been a Soviet?
3. This is a very slick and cool new tool for planning trips; we’ll be accepting donations via check to support a real-life test of its efficacy
4. Broccoli from one of our alma maters. Just in case you were curious
5. The 2014 World Cup draw was held Friday; the U.S. got shafted, landing in a group with Germany, Portugal, and Ghana. On the bright side, it’s world football; anything can happen. On the other hand, just ask Gary Lineker how the game works, especially when Germans are involved