In no particular order, and for no particular reason:
1. Consider this option next time you need an academic paper, stat. I’m not sure it’s plagiarism, but be warned, it might not make much sense.*
2. FIFA has released the nominees for this year’s Puskas Award (best goal). The Di Natale strike is fabulous, but it’s tough to see anyone beating out Zlatan’s stunner against England.
3. Hijinks on the German rail network:
“They were able to round up 10 crabs. Others weren’t found and remain at large,” transport police in the northern town of Hanover said in a statement.
4. Great libraries of the world. We were especially pleased to see Slovenia’s national library featured.
5. Boston Mayor Tom Menino to join Boston University once he leaves office. Can’t wait to hear him talk about our undefeated football team.
6. Fantastic idea that I think will hurt companies like Levelup. On a side thought: anyone else terrified at how easy it is to copy credit card magnetic strips?
7. Ahead of the official publication, glad to see that Localytics is on the Globe’s top 25 best small places to work.
8. Glad to see helmet rentals with bike sharing programs finally.
*Many thanks to The Official Blog Fiance for passing this along